Liam Gallagher - As you were

Yet he sounded decent enough on Radio 2 yesterday morning. I think his voice is such that you either get him on a good day or a bad day and it’s pot luck how he’s going to sound. To be fair, at least he has good days whereas Ian Brown is always shit singing live.

Saw him at Reading Festival and he was really good.

Listened to the album once and it sounded pretty good to me. Have to see how it holds up to repeated plays.

Didn't even know he was going solo until the One Love Manchester gig and I said on the thread for the on here that his new stuff sounded really good. Been looking forward to the release of this album since then and I love it. Reckon it's the best thing either of the Gallaghers have done either alone or together in nearly 20 years. Top work, Liam.

I find Noels singing very boring.

I'd pay £80 to watch Liam live, I've never attempted to watch NGHFB once.

Guess it's a personal opinion but I fucking love this album, his singing is back and he's written some crackers.
That’s why I love the fact that we’re all different.. one man’s meat is another man’s poison

I find Noels singing very boring.

I'd pay £80 to watch Liam live, I've never attempted to watch NGHFB once.

Guess it's a personal opinion but I fucking love this album, his singing is back and he's written some crackers.
Did you listen to him on evan's show sounded like a cat being throttled

Nope. Morrissey's voice is pretty horrid; Liam's is pretty great.

I am a bigger New Order fan than any of the others and Barney can't sing for toffee. Fair to say being able to sing like a choir boy is not on my list of priorities when it comes to music.

Yet surely you can appreciate there is nothing on this Liam album that comes anywhere close to being as good as Everyday Is Like Sunday or Suede head, never mind the Smiths stuff??

I am a bigger New Order fan than any of the others and Barney can't sing for toffee. Fair to say being able to sing like a choir boy is not on my list of priorities when it comes to music.

Yet surely you can appreciate there is nothing on this Liam album that comes anywhere close to being as good as Everyday Is Like Sunday or Suede head, never mind the Smiths stuff??

Matter of taste and I make no claims for my taste: I love Kiss and Motley Crue. However, I am sat here surrounded by over 2,500 albums so I very confident in my appreciation of music.

How the singer sounds is important to me. I'd much rather listen to Liam. I wouldn't know if I'd even heard the songs you refer to and I'm not interested to. I've got a Smiths compilation because I love the guitar on one track but generally they are not my thing. I definitely prefer New Order to the Smiths but when it comes to MCR bands, it's Oasis and then The Roses for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.