Life changing decisions.

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
My old man got rushed into Macclesfield hospital with a fracured hip on saturday so went down to see him yesterday. Everything is Ok now but the old git is chomping at the bit to get out. I tried briefly organise an escape commitee, but after looking around the ward it reminded me of a scene from a Vincent Price movie. It got me thinking, my daughters are and have done the Oz/Indo China thing and I dont want to end up in ward 10 without doing something different, life changing or slightly more interesting than present. Has any BMers ever just thought ...Sod It, I'm off and done it.

My old man got rushed into Macclesfield hospital with a fracured hip on saturday so went down to see him yesterday. Everything is Ok now but the old git is chomping at the bit to get out. I tried briefly organise an escape commitee, but after looking around the ward it reminded me of a scene from a Vincent Price movie. It got me thinking, my daughters are and have done the Oz/Indo China thing and I dont want to end up in ward 10 without doing something different, life changing or slightly more interesting than present. Has any BMers ever just thought ...Sod It, I'm off and done it.
Yes we booked a World Cruise in december starting in oz, I'm presently in Barcelona after visiting india, Dubai, Penang, Malta, Singapore, Sri Lanka

Just said fuck it, do it, life's too short.

apologies for being a grammar **** during your moment of revelation,
but it is champing, not chomping.

at the bit, that is.

anyroad, yes, carpe diem quam minimum credula postero in cuntus extremis.

Mate. If you're already thinking about it, then you have to do it. The only things you truly regret in life are the things you didn't do. Nobody ever went to their grave thinking "I should have worked more and vacationed less".

My library book Living on the Edge was due back today but I was really busy polishing the horse brasses.

So I said "Fcuk it, the book can go back tomorrow and I'll pay the fine."

Was being made redundant 15 years ago, no jobs in Coleraine, moved to London

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.