Life changing decisions.

When to Use Capital Letters
Rule 1:
To Start a Sentence
There are no exceptions to this rule.
pointless rules are pointless.

giphy.gif

Yes we booked a World Cruise in december starting in oz, I'm presently in Barcelona after visiting india, Dubai, Penang, Malta, Singapore, Sri Lanka

Just said fuck it, do it, life's too short.
Very brave, take care when you're near Burmuda. Maybe wear a fully inflated life jacket. ;-)

I read a book once about interviews with people on their deathbed. They were asked what they wish they would have done differently. 99% said the same things - I wish I'd have spent less time at work; i wish I'd spent more time with my family; I wish I had seen more of the world; I wish I'd have taken more chances instead of playing it safe.

My belief is most people are dead by the time they're 30. They just don't stop breathing for another 40 years.

Too many people get locked into the cycle of pay the mortgage in a job we don't like, pay for a family holiday every year. Mow the lawn and wash the car every Sunday morning. Before you know it your life's over.

Choose life. Choose listening to music or doing something you enjoy instead of the mind numbing tedium of television. Choose trusting your gut instinct instead of playing safe all the time. Choose refusing to do a job that sucks the fucking life out of you "because it pays the mortgage". Follow your dreams. We're only here once

I read a book once about interviews with people on their deathbed. They were asked what they wish they would have done differently. 99% said the same things - I wish I'd have spent less time at work; i wish I'd spent more time with my family; I wish I had seen more of the world; I wish I'd have taken more chances instead of playing it safe.

My belief is most people are dead by the time they're 30. They just don't stop breathing for another 40 years.

Too many people get locked into the cycle of pay the mortgage in a job we don't like, pay for a family holiday every year. Mow the lawn and wash the car every Sunday morning. Before you know it your life's over.

Choose life. Choose listening to music or doing something you enjoy instead of the mind numbing tedium of television. Choose trusting your gut instinct instead of playing safe all the time. Choose refusing to do a job that sucks the fucking life out of you "because it pays the mortgage". Follow your dreams. We're only here once
Have to agree with all this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.