"Life with the Blues"

Ric

Administrator
Just seen this posted on Twitter (by Jo Lake). Great find!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RD_7w0LWCEk

It's a behind the scenes look at the club in 1987, with a distinctly Partridge-esque presenter (Alan Biggs). Don't recall it being aired originally but it's a great watch.

Last edited:
Seen this before - it's great and there's no doubt Coogan has seen this - it's so Alan Patridge. Ha ha.

I've only flicked through bits of it as I'm going out soon but it looks like an in-house production by the club, especially with the ad at the end for City's match videos. I'll watch it with interest later, thanks for posting it.

Along the same lines, I used to watch this video all the time when I was younger - Lee, Bell, Summerbee documentary from the BBC:

From the same channel there's a compilation of City highlights from MOTD going from 1966 to 1992. It's a cracking video to watch if you've some time to spare:

Along the same lines, I used to watch this video all the time when I was younger - Lee, Bell, Summerbee documentary from the BBC:

From the same channel there's a compilation of City highlights from MOTD going from 1966 to 1992. It's a cracking video to watch if you've some time to spare:

Hey Damo. I've so missed you. Hope you're OK.

Love the Tony Coleman story "give my love to your mum and dad" haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.