Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Don't give a flying fuck about the date, just beat those wankers. With Mourinho, Ibrak.unt and Pogk.unt all there now, their arrogance is getting to levels where beating them will feel so much sweeter.....

Last edited:
Their arrogance has been there all along. No matter the era, players, management, staff, supporters, and hangers on. There is NOTHING better than beating those scum rag ba&*^%$£. ( i know its first day back at work, but it still holds true )

I can for see that the derby game will probably be in the last week before the end of the season. As for the other games which might or might not be postponed depending on our cup run, that will depend on how far w ego in the Champions League. Pep needs to win a trophy otherwise the press will say he was a failure, compared to Manuel who won both the Carling Cup and the Premier League in his 1st season

Sky will decide the date for sure,within the last fortnight, I'm sure,floodlights out I hope,come on blues!

St. David's Day will be annoying as I have tickets to see Don't Take Me Home at the pictures. I guarantee TV will have the final say.

The date may be sooner than all think, rags would like to play us while Jesus is out and FA and Sky will comply.

Both get through the 5th round with no replay then it will be the 1st March....no other explanation for the delay in rescheduling otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.