Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

If FA Cup replays can be scheduled for 10 days later, i don't think a PL game will be any different.

The difference - maybe - there is an urgency for FAC. Sky will want to maximize their tv audience for the Derby. They will want it as late in the season as possible.

Can't be 1st March, that's St David's Day. I will be making my leek soup, chasing sheep with my trousers down, whilst having a bunch of daffodils pushed up my bum.

If we beat Huddersfield, we need a postponement of the game v Stoke. I thought the rule was that postponed games should be played in order so Stoke could be the last midweek before the final Sunday. But what happens if we get to the semi-final and the West Brom game needs to be postponed. Add in the rule of no domestic league games during CL weeks and we have a fixture crisis.

And what's with the planned Abu Dhabi trip after Monaco game because we have 12 days free?? Sky slipping on MNF the other day that "derby has been moved to end of season" and now this Coty's plan to go for warm weather training as we don't have a game for 12 days ... just doing 2+2 ... do both clubs and Sky already know the date but hasn't made it public yet?

We are waiting until after the Huddersfield game to see which players Taylor dishes red cards to - we want a full squad available for the Derby.
And as we've lost Jesus you can almost guarantee he'll do Kun so we are left with only one striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.