Lionel Messi (again)

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by karen7, 18 Feb 2017.

1. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Cucurella? No idea, none of the B squad/La Masia have gotten a shot in the senior team under Enrique bar Roberto. Could well be something in it though, he's apparently very highly rated in Spain, hasn't signed a new contract and looks to be behind Mathieu, Alba and Digne for the position, with Digne being quite young. If he's any good then it should be a good move, low compensation fee due since it's decided by the English FA and I don't really think Angelino has what's needed to make it even as a squad player at this level so...

2. BillyShears

BillyShears

Yeah that's him! Wonder how he compares to the kid at Fulham.

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    It would be interesting. There's 2 years between them so I doubt they've gone head to head with England and Spain. Wouldn't go near Sessegnon until he's signed a senior contract with Fulham though, we'd get absolutely fucked on a tribunal with him already a regular in their senior team. If we're interested in him (and I hope we are he looks quality, couldn't believe how young he was) far safer to negotiate a similar deal to the Roberts one, small guaranteed fee with huge scope for add ons.

4. Hamann Pineapple

Hamann Pineapple

Agathist
  5. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

surveyor
    Would love us to sign him unbelievable player