Lionel Messi (again)

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by karen7, 18 Feb 2017.

1. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Cucurella? No idea, none of the B squad/La Masia have gotten a shot in the senior team under Enrique bar Roberto. Could well be something in it though, he's apparently very highly rated in Spain, hasn't signed a new contract and looks to be behind Mathieu, Alba and Digne for the position, with Digne being quite young. If he's any good then it should be a good move, low compensation fee due since it's decided by the English FA and I don't really think Angelino has what's needed to make it even as a squad player at this level so...

2. BillyShears

BillyShears

Yeah that's him! Wonder how he compares to the kid at Fulham.

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    It would be interesting. There's 2 years between them so I doubt they've gone head to head with England and Spain. Wouldn't go near Sessegnon until he's signed a senior contract with Fulham though, we'd get absolutely fucked on a tribunal with him already a regular in their senior team. If we're interested in him (and I hope we are he looks quality, couldn't believe how young he was) far safer to negotiate a similar deal to the Roberts one, small guaranteed fee with huge scope for add ons.

4. Hamann Pineapple

Hamann Pineapple

Macroverbumsciolist
  5. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

surveyor
    Would love us to sign him unbelievable player

6. Dax777

Dax777

Agreed.

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I have a notion that if the world's best player, whoever it may be, were to sign for us, then his season would be stymied by a combination of lying, cheating refs reporting to their paymasters all manner of misbegotten moments, or that they had not laid a retina on said incidents, and the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya looping every nudge, foot flick, arm wave, head nod as though his extremities were lethal weapons. He will never be able to emulate what he has achieved already nor develop to his full potential.

Pep is reported as saying that we're gonna be better next season. I wonder if he thinks we are then gonna get the same treatment as other teams or that other teams will get the kind of treatment we've had this season. I fancy this season has only seen the beginning of the shit that refs and the Farce have doled out.

8. goatersnipple

goatersnipple

Site manager
    Apparently he has turned down an extension to his deal at Barca.
    More convincedthan ever we will buy him.
    It might soften the blow if we sell aguero

9. skiddypants

skiddypants

I think he is on his way, Barca always cash in, Pep needs him to get the media off his case.
    It just fits.

10. richards30

richards30

No chance!!! He will stay there and we are building for the future. If we are going to spend big then do it on mbappe