List of City players EDS & Academy?

Transfermarkt is completely wank

I'm not sure if any of you heard but the MCFC Reserves and Academy site recently merged with Bluemoon. All of their articles and player profiles are now on our site and a damn site better than some random German website.

It features match reports and squad profiles from people who actually go to every single youth game and have done for years under the MCFCReservesAndAcademy banner.

Gavin and Andy are great writers and readers of the game, and their merger with Bluemoon is something that I desperately supported and am extremely proud of as they add so much value to us as a site in terms of how we fans can find information.

This happened recently and I know that it might take a little while for everything to fall into place but their contributions and views in this EDS/Academy forum are going to be invaluable in years to come., and I personally welcome them to our little Bluemoon family.

Damocles said:
Transfermarkt is completely wank

I'm not sure if any of you heard but the MCFC Reserves and Academy site recently merged with Bluemoon. All of their articles and player profiles are now on our site and a damn site better than some random German website.

It features match reports and squad profiles from people who actually go to every single youth game and have done for years under the MCFCReservesAndAcademy banner.

Gavin and Andy are great writers and readers of the game, and their merger with Bluemoon is something that I desperately supported and am extremely proud of as they add so much value to us as a site in terms of how we fans can find information.

This happened recently and I know that it might take a little while for everything to fall into place but their contributions and views in this EDS/Academy forum are going to be invaluable in years to come., and I personally welcome them to our little Bluemoon family.

I wondered where that site had gone!

It's an absolute gem of a website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.