Listening To City Games On The Radio Or Going To The Pub (with BT/Sky shafting us)

Malty

Anyone going to either listen to our games on the radio this season or go to the pub? I can't justify paying what Sky/BT want.. it is astronomical and someone has to take a stand the bubble needs to burst..

Anyone joining me?

To be honest I quite enjoy listening to our games on the radio, it is like reading a book and sometimes the imagination side of things makes it more enjoyable, the suspense..

It's not the money it's the fucking bile they come out with. I try to get to the games, that way at least I see if we are shite with my own eyes :)

Watch a foreign stream on your PC at home if you can't get to games, that's what I do for away games.

Zero annoyance at the coverage. Result.

I don't enjoy listening on the radio. I find half the time they talk about anything other than the game and when they are describing the game you generally have no idea whats really happening.

You're obviously far too young to have been permanently damaged by listening to Brian Clarke

If I can't get to the game I stream both the radio (through the OS) and game through the laptop and plug it into the TV with an HDMI cable. Sometimes its bang on, sometimes a slight delay, but hey ho....I'm not paying Sky or BT

As I couldn't get to some of the away games last season I went back to listening to Radio Manchester with Ian Cheeseman and that, if I can't get to any next season, is where I will stay. Ian tells it like it is, he is City through and through but doesn't pull his punches if he thinks that any player is not playing well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.