Little Miss Sunshine

bluemoonchick said:
squirtyflower said:
it's well worth watching again, (I must order it from Lovefilm), but it goes on a bit too long for me. which is a shame

watch the Beatles on BBC2, it is surprisingly interesting

i prefer batman begins, the one with katie holmes in. thats my favourite batman film at the mo

my dad will be watching the beatles, i'm too tired to be educated so i wont pay attention to it lol
fantastic putdown lol, i feel really old now

i prefer the Tim Burton Batmans as i love the look Burton gives his films

squirtyflower said:
bluemoonchick said:
i prefer batman begins, the one with katie holmes in. thats my favourite batman film at the mo

my dad will be watching the beatles, i'm too tired to be educated so i wont pay attention to it lol

lol oops sorry. thats the 2nd person i've offended in 5 mins - think i better just watch the film and stop trying to be social!!!

i do like to old (oops another offensive word) batmans, but its like the Bond's, i love all the Bond films but the newer ones i find more exciting because they seem more real. But then Sean's Bonds are just classic so you cant help but love them too.

bluemoonchick said:
squirtyflower said:

lol oops sorry. thats the 2nd person i've offended in 5 mins - think i better just watch the film and stop trying to be social!!!

i do like to old (oops another offensive word) batmans, but its like the Bond's, i love all the Bond films but the newer ones i find more exciting because they seem more real. But then Sean's Bonds are just classic so you cant help but love them too.
lol i'm not offended

i understand where you are coming from regarding action as it moves the film along, but Tim Burton has such a good eye that I just love his sets and the way his films are made

Well we watched Little Miss Sunshine and it was shite.

I saw Dark Knight at the flicks and almost lost the will to live

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.