little old city...

dancity19

We need to get rid of this attitude. Firstly, this is a forum, it seems that if you say anything remotely negative, this instantly means u r a former rag and have only just started supporting city. I don't boo, but if people boo'd yesterday then fine, they paid hard earned money to go and watch that. Stop harking back to 99 etc, we were all there, we all remember it, but we are a different team now. We deserve better. A draw then was fine, a draw 5 years ago was fine. But almost every team would hope to beat birmingham at home. We have spent a lot of money, and no, this does not equal winning the league, but it certainly allows us to expect better performances.

We deserve better performances, and expecting wins does not make us plastics. It is just aligning our expectations with where we should be at given the money spent. We aren't the yo-yo city who couldn't rub together 3 million to buy stellios or mido anymore. We can't accuse people of being 'plastics' for expecting better. We have spent a massive sum of money, and are now watching some of the most drab, boring football ever at city. This is not a Mancini out post, its just a post to all those who bury their heads in the sand to say wake up.....!!!

if you want to be negative do it here not at the game. If people do it at the game e.g booing, they deserve to get slotted

VOOMER said:
if you want to be negative do it here not at the game. If people do it at the game e.g booing, they deserve to get slotted

well maybe, but they pay money, and yesterday was shocking. All the money and we couldn't break them down, it seems that if Tevez isn't firing on all cylinders, which he wasn't yesterday, then we won't score?? But I was also talking about on here as well, it seems that if people are remotely negative, they are accused of 'only just supporting city' etc??

VOOMER said:

so thats that freedom of speech out the window then. for hundreds of years, maybe even thousands people have shown their displeasure at something with boos. its the natural human reaction, now we are to stop that wait until we are home and moan on a footballing forum instead. never ever happen mate, and rightly so.

This negative schmegative bollox is just that, bollox. People are right to criticise if it is justifed, and Mancini can come out and say that we know nowt. I accept that, but I have been coming to MCFC longer than Mancini has trodden this planet and I have seen a staggering amount of football. I know effort when I see it - compare the EFC players' effort with ours yesterday. I know shit technique when I see it, I understand wrong choices when I seem them, I understand poor body language when I see it. I recognise when summat isn't working (I don't have many ideas that might put it right!), I don't need the papers to tell me what's happening at City, I watch the games, and whilst I can count dozens of answers and reasons as to why we aren't five points ahead of CFC, some of those reasons are down to the performances of the team and they who pick the team. I don't profess to understand the subtle nuances or grand plan involved in managing a PL football team but don't tell me that a 0-0 draw against a team that has been struggling away from home, and aren't having the season they had last season (well done JH), is value for money.

I will advocate sticking with Mancini 'cos I think he is the long term answer, but don't insult my intelligence with crap about not knowing what I have just seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.