Live TV assault.

Barcon said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I know it's a long shot but years ago, there was a clip from dutch tv, I think it was their version of question time. A little chinese bloke had said something bad about black people and a black guy ran from the audience on to the stage and started giving the chinaman a good hiding. When people tried to stop him, he chinned them as well. It's an old clip, how would I find it?

Google, "Black man breaks the law".
You've got to be fcukin kiddin?

That Stalinist shrieker has been asking for a slap in the face for years. Not that hitting women is to be approved of, but you take my point. She is as bad as the Nazis. Don't know who the water-face woman was, but from Syriza, she could be a Maoist or a Druid or something. Until the punching started, it was the same as any other Greek political debate show ie a massive row between idiots. Nazi boy is now on the run, warrant out. Much good that'll do.

It might just be me... But for some very odd reason I find this whole thing hilarious.

This excerpt from The Guardian for example:

Kasidiaris, the party's 31-year-old spokesman, first turned on Dourou, hurling a glass of water into her face, for daring to suggest that Golden Dawn "would take the country back 500 years" if they were elected.

He then turned his fists on Kanelli when the communist MP stood up in protest.

Hahahaha.

Barcon said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I know it's a long shot but years ago, there was a clip from dutch tv, I think it was their version of question time. A little chinese bloke had said something bad about black people and a black guy ran from the audience on to the stage and started giving the chinaman a good hiding. When people tried to stop him, he chinned them as well. It's an old clip, how would I find it?

Google, "Black man breaks the law".
I lol'd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.