liveonlinefooty.com?

I used it yesterday for both matches. Worked seamlessly for the Chelsea match, but a few glitches for the City match, but nothing too bad. Watched the first half of Utd match just now on my iphone which I couldn't do last season. I think it's great for the price. More reliable than the free streams.
Definitely a new look to the site though.

I'm not experiencing any problems with it , my stream was working fine for the last away game (Liverpool).

Anyone having problems with this? Well, not problems as such but it seems they are not showing any of the SKY channels any more. I don't know if it's linked, but they are sending all members an email tonight about something. They might have finally been hit by SKY!

jay_mcfc said:
Anyone having problems with this? Well, not problems as such but it seems they are not showing any of the SKY channels any more. I don't know if it's linked, but they are sending all members an email tonight about something. They might have finally been hit by SKY!

Not had any problems but they never just showed sky 1 and 2 all the time skysports news is up most of the time but when games are on liveonlinefooty is one of the best out there.

How do you know there is going to be email's being sent out later?

Found another site now that quality wise is way better but costs £18 pound a month but it's mainly American orientated but they do have all live premier games

I just started using starstreams on appletv,6 quid a month and picture is really good,better than liveonlinefooty lots of channels well worth it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.