Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can have all the excuses they want. I'm sick of losing to those fuckers as they treat it like a cup final.

I've think seen you win at Anfield once in 30 odd years, when Anelka scored in the last minute, unless I've forgotten one somewhere.....hardly us treating you like Cup Final, just the same as normal. The teams you've had the last few years, you should have been winning at Anfield. Maybe this year, who knows....

I've think seen you win at Anfield once in 30 odd years, when Anelka scored in the last minute, unless I've forgotten one somewhere.....hardly us treating you like Cup Final, just the same as normal. The teams you've had the last few years, you should have been winning at Anfield. Maybe this year, who knows....

It's OUR year this year?

In recent years we've either had a bigger fixture(cup final/champs league game) right before or after the liverpool games or it has been liverpool's cup final(like the hillsboro game or the game 3 days after we beat you for the capital one cup). For some weird reason our players and managers have never gone into these games treating them like big games. Liverpool always have. It's driven our fans nuts and ultimately it falls on City to actual raise their game rather than rotate or give other games priority.

I see we have the next wonderkid after he smashed the ball home from 6 yards out into an empty net.

Meanwhile, Kelechi who? down the East Lancs.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Talkport this morning was klipperty was the master at playing kids and how great it was,we played several kids at the swamp and it was how pep got it all wrong as if we should have played our first team because it was a derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.