Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talkport this morning was klipperty was the master at playing kids and how great it was,we played several kids at the swamp and it was how pep got it all wrong as if we should have played our first team because it was a derby

tbh our own fans gave them all that fecking ammo. I'd say about 25% of us were happy with Pep's choice. Had it been City vs anyone else, we'd have brushed it off, but some just couldn't.

And let's be honest, Klopp will put them right back down the ranks just like we have, until they've more experience in cup matches.

Let's see the reaction if we play the kids in the champs league against celtic, it'll be completely different to that Klopp received.

Phil Thompson getting giddy already regarding the title talk. Oh and Liverpool will be the people's champions if they do win it, as Liverpool is everybody's 2nd team apart from Everton and United apparently.

The youngster who scored last night (screamer in an empty net from 5 yards) is going to be world class apparently and Klopp is a genius in playing him.

The fanfare rolls on. How f***** deluded. God I hate this club more and more with every passing year. I'm working alongside some Welsh dippers and they are creaming themselves on how good they are and never shutting up about us having empty seats and no history apparently.

If we don't win the league i hope Chelsea do it over Liverpool and Arsenal you will never hear the end of it

Has the new Mikky Owen been picked for Engerland yet after scoring that 7 yard screamer last night?

Has the new Mikky Owen been picked for Engerland yet after scoring that 7 yard screamer last night?

Was in the kitchen when he scored and with the noises cuming from the commentator I honestly thought it was gonna be a 30 yard screamer, came back into the front room to see a goal that Goater regularly scored with his arse from that distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.