Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices are a joke these days. Great signing either way. Goal scoring midfielders are like gold if they can pop up with double figures. I think Mane was a good signing too. Neither are world class but he is beefing up the squad a bit
Yep, but that's been their problem for a while. Buying players that are decent but not world class and then expecting top 4 with them. Although with Klopp there, they're probably at least being bought with a bit more purpose now.

Yep, but that's been their problem for a while. Buying players that are decent but not world class and then expecting top 4 with them. Although with Klopp there, they're probably at least being bought with a bit more purpose now.
Yep I agree. None of the signings before were anything special. I still don't think they will make the top 4 but if he can get rid of some deadwood and do a few more signings they'll do alright. The bookies had them 7-1 for the title before them two signings. I dunno how they have better odds than Spurs every season!

Yep I agree. None of the signings before were anything special. I still don't think they will make the top 4 but if he can get rid of some deadwood and do a few more signings they'll do alright. The bookies had them 7-1 for the title before them two signings. I dunno how they have better odds than Spurs every season!
Because scousers are more likely to bet on their own team? It's their year, after all.

Because scousers are more likely to bet on their own team? It's their year, after all.
Yep, every year they fall for it........

NxXrtgqzW2AQE.gif

The dippers have apparently offered Nathaniel Clyne to Barcelona to replace Dani Alves. I'm sure you'll be staggered to hear, Barca said "er ... no thanks".

Klopp has been Scousered.

It didn't take him long....

The article is a gem.

Klopp believes that Liverpool’s unique identity and their vocal support can help their cause.

“Because this is a very special club, with a very special emotion that makes us different from most other clubs, this is our niche.. We do not want to fill with slapstick, but with passion,” he added.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/klopp-m...o-shopping-at-aldi/727226#A5uF6z60su5dfaQk.99

The Indoctrination of Herr Klopp at Shrinefield begins.

No matter how strong the personality, no person seems capable of resisting being drawn in. Malcolm X, in his pomp, could spend a week working in the club shop at Anfield and he'd be droning on to all and sundry about that "unique Kop humour" within a couple of days.

That paints a comical picture, then you realize it is probably not to far from the truth :-D

Liverpool's transfer business has been pretty good so far.

Mane & Wijnaldrum are great signings, two players I wouldn't have been disappointed with here. Quality, know the league, score goals, quick and at a good age. They're getting rid of the dross like Skrtel and Lucas too, which might be even more important.

Klopp definitely took a while to get used to the league, but he had a good 7/8 month free swing at it, plus a summer to reflect, analyse and bring his own players in. With no European football (makes a huge difference to league form IMO), Liverpool have got a great chance of finishing in the top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.