Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres on leaving Liverpool

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017...ol-into-the-21st-century-the-players-stories/

Surely such a historic, dignified, honourable and respectful club wouldn't sink to the levels of using the media to sully the name of a wantaway player. Would they?
Horrible bunch of bastards,only outdone slightly by that other shower,would love to see them miss out on top 4 but then that would most likely mean the rags getting in,all the media talk of pep's poor season yet klopp who's had a year to bed in has had just as bad if not a worse season yet no media backlash fucking typical..

Horrible bunch of bastards,only outdone slightly by that other shower,would love to see them miss out on top 4 but then that would most likely mean the rags getting in,all the media talk of pep's poor season yet klopp who's had a year to bed in has had just as bad if not a worse season yet no media backlash fucking typical..
They won't upset the applecart been discussed till your blue in the face, they've got it in for us end off fuck em

Victimpool - press won't touch them

It's been said before and will again...

Dippers inconsistencies began when slippy came back.
They did indeed and i always take the chance to remind people he only slipped after bad ball control, he fucked up then slipped trying to make up for it, a title losing mistake, they don't get bigger.

I note it because it wound me up around that time, cheering their team bus in singing 'champions' and stuff, it was brutal karma of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.