Liverpool 2016/17

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by blueincy, 26 Jun 2016.

1. waspish

waspish

Why dont you wait till our accounts come out later this year instead of guessing hey.

2. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Can I ask, why do you actually give a fuck?

Will it make you sleep better at night if we have spent more on wages than you or reaffirm some silly belief on RAWK that spending slightly more on wages than you is somehow proof of our cheating?

Like others have said, stop guessing and wait for the accounts to come out its not difficult.

3. moomba

moomba

It's obvious to you because you're guessing the impact of any incomings and ignoring the impact of any outgoings.

As well as totally ignoring the difference between your guess of Liverpools wages and actual audited figures.

4. Jalfraag

Jalfraag

Dzeko, Jovetic, Milner, Lampard plus others that I can't remember must have played for free then.
    You can't make an informed guess if you only consider one side of an equation.
    You have a higher wage bill as of 2016, there is no disputing that.

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    No, we're not.
    Sané, Jesus and Stones won't be on anywhere near that as young players. Nolito and Gundogan will be on 70k+bonuses. Bravo might be on 100k as a senior international. As I said, zero change overall in wages after outgoings.
    Guardiola is on around £10 m per year more than Pellers, his backroom staff will be on an industry standard wage as their predecessors were. We'll pay less in bonuses this year so a rise of between 7m and 10m.

6. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Just my two penneth. Love these opposition fans that come on here and know all the fine details of
    our accounts and what our manager and players had for breakfast, but know fuck all about the club
    they're supposed to support.

7. superseiyan

superseiyan

I'm a fan not an accountant. In so much as the club is on a sustainable trajectory i.e. able to pay it's debts, wages are absolutely irrelevant to me other than to take the piss out of of the Rags for what they're paying Rooney or to laugh at Wenger for being a cheapskate in today's market.

8. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    I forgot to post this at the time, but did anyone hear the Liverpool fan saying that they received "nearly £150 million for Jordan I've, Sterling and Suarez"?

And how much of that was for Ibe, £17m?

9. Jalfraag

Jalfraag

More like £15M. Sums not his strong point as it would mean £86M from donkey teeth.

10. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    Liverpool received an initial £31M ish for Sterling
    The transfer fee was 44M, of which QPR received 20% and Sterling 10%
    So that leaves roughly £31M
    Then there is a further £5M of add ons for which Liverpool have been paid some (Champs league semi, being one payment)