Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they won't be seeded in the draw so quite possible they will face a tricky tie.
Why do you believe that? The other playoff clubs of note are Sevilla, Sporting Lisbon, Hoffenheim, Nice, Napoli and CSKA Moscow, I'd think only Napoli, CSKA and Sevilla would be ranked higher even if all of the above make the final playoff round, that leaves one spot.

Fair play, just kept arsenal out so thanks for the fun i'll have knowing that is twisting Wengers guts. Out of the top 4 i think how you do next season counts on your transfer window. Not just that but the willingness to really spend big to help bolster your position. Spurs will need to spend a bit to and so do we, Chelsea only need fine tuning but you chaps are gonna have to get very serious with the checkbook. If you drip drip the top players in you end up like arsenal.

I do not mean 500m bids for messi but depth wise and the quality needed to stay where you are will not come cheap imo.

Why do you believe that? The other playoff clubs of note are Sevilla, Sporting Lisbon, Hoffenheim, Nice, Napoli and CSKA Moscow, I'd think only Napoli, CSKA and Sevilla would be ranked higher even if all of the above make the final playoff round, that leaves one spot.

I read an article before the weekends fixtures. I think if results had gone differently over the weekend they could have been unseeded. Alas they didn't and they are on the right side of the draw as far as they are concerned.

I read an article before the weekends fixtures. I think if results had gone differently over the weekend they could have been unseeded. Alas they didn't and they are on the right side of the draw as far as they are concerned.
Dortmund overtook Hoffenheim for the last automatic spot on the final day, that might have been it.

It is odd, that as a society, we do not commemorate this like we do Hillsborough or indeed other football tragedies. Surely those 39 people deserve the same respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.