Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Tony thinks he's
tonythetiger.jpg
Cl2KvpRUoAA9vu-.jpg_large_.jpg
I was at that game and spotted it before kick off from the top tier. He did change it at half time though.

Just seen the Nivea skin advert - nice to see City shown as getting 1 up on them lot......

If you haven't seen it - watch out for the big L - fair play to Kipperty for playing along with it though.

Where did they get the money? If you're snidely referring to Sterling then that has long been spunked on the useless lump of a CF they bought.
"Snidely"? Really? I was replying to a comment about Liverpool overpaying for players and thought it was funny, given our history of also overpaying for players, especially since one example is so recent and the team we overpaid to is Liverpool. You don't think that's funny?

I was at that game and spotted it before kick off from the top tier. He did change it at half time though.

You have GRRReat Eyesight!!

As for your other post don't worry Pal I got what you meant:-) Some Touche People on here..

The binoculars helped...

De Jong played well, by the way, although he did look a bit broader than I remember!

Legend!! Nige, glad that his move to the rags was just rumors under TT...
Seeing out his days in America a better option for him just like Zlatan should have done:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.