Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected more from Liverpool by now if i am honest, they don't seem to be any more advanced tactically than this time last season. A few more weeks of this and it would be totally reasonable to say they have stagnated with king klopp of the kop at the helm. They say they are a huge club still so should have no issue attracting the best talent right? They have a few quid from the tv money so can pay the wages. At first they said our owner would be off soon, then it was 'filthy oil money', i assume opposed to the money their american 'investors' have got by selling girl scout cookies and being generally brilliant human beings across the board. So they can't want our ownership structure obviously leaving them with what to blame? Their business model is pure and free of whatever they intimate makes ours so horrid, they like their club as fans more than other humans can like theirs giving them err something good i am sure and king Klopp is the greatest coach alive so why are they not odds on with the bookies or even their own fan base who are not perma pissed on delusion, all six of them? Every player alive wants to play in front of the kop with it's special atmosphere on a thursday evening so it can't be lack of allure.
But they play exactly like a Klopp team. That's how he is and how he coaches. And when it does not work he demands more of the same. He failed in his last season with Dortmund because he did not have any plan B. He has not changed and I doubt he will be able to improve the dippers in any sustainable manner.

Who did they get in the Europa League draw *snigger*?
i have just fucking realized that loserpool didn,t even qualify for the thursday night cup.WTF? they gave klopp a new contract last month, what for?? for finishing in the top ten?
Anyway,onwards and upwards..9 goals already this season in just two loserpool matches,4 goals scored,and 5 smashed past them..bit like basketball,goal a min,who cares which net,run scouser run.
klippertyklopp.kamikaze.com

The dippers will soon realise Klopps not the answer. Has his love in with the media, then has no plan b when things go wrong. Oh hang on , didn't they score 5 against Burton, must be me dreaming they were still shite

We moan about BT & Sky's coverage of our games.

Watching the build up now, I'm sure I'm watching LFCTV.
Two ex Liverpool captains and all Liverpool. I'm sure they'll do ten minutes on Spurs soon then turn it back to Liverpool.

But they play exactly like a Klopp team. That's how he is and how he coaches. And when it does not work he demands more of the same. He failed in his last season with Dortmund because he did not have any plan B. He has not changed and I doubt he will be able to improve the dippers in any sustainable manner.
I think you're wrong in this as he is obviously a tactical mastermind. I can't think of anyone else who would play Milner at left back, out of choice.
Re-emphasises what a great move Milner made as well........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.