Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seemed to be close to snapping at the interviewer there, I get that he's passionate but he comes across a bit of a nob to me sometimes Klopp.

Cant believe some of you have written Liverpool as a mid table team. At times they look fantastic especially with the press and the counter attack. He probably needs 1-2 extra players and then their serious title contenders.

Cant believe some of you have written Liverpool as a mid table team. At times they look fantastic especially with the press and the counter attack. He probably needs 1-2 extra players and then their serious title contenders.

As you've said they need 1 or 2 to be serious title contenders which in my eyes leaves them or 1 or 2 players short. How likely are they in getting these 2 & without them will outside the top 4. Mane is exciting & causes problems but I'm not convinced he's got that much to his game & should have been sent off. Once Spurs adjusted second half there was only one team in it.

4 points from those 3 tough away games is a decent return for them

They've become the archetypal mid-table team, like we used to be. Turn up for the big games and play their hearts out then under-perform against other mid-table and lower teams.

You've just highlighted PBs post brilliantly.

They should be beating Burnley.

So what seems decent is actually miles off when you look at the detail.

They take points off big teams and still finish 7th.

Impressed with Milner since moving to the scousers , Klopps type of player. Technically very good, intelligent, and works his arse off.

They looked useful to me. Klopp's got them playing that game: putting pressure on players all over the pitch. Still suspect at the back, though, and Mignolet just isn't a top level keeper, not even close (although he was goodish yesterday). They'll have to be reckoned with. I didn't see the Burnley match, but as I understand it Liverpool were all over them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.