Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a bit shaky at the back but they have goals in them and they work hard. No Europe so a threat for me although I see them more as top 4 rather than title winners. Who knows.

Really? But why? As much as I dislike both, got to admit they're playing well and the dippers have got some excellent points against decent teams under their belt.
Hope you're right.
Shaky at the back and not getting in behind teams often enough, too reliant on strikes from non goal scoring positions and set pieces, also Klopp tactics still too one dimensional, create chances from pressing but not from good play. No 20 goal a season striker, no left back, shaky keeper.

Will finish top-4 but not champions this season. They have many weak points after 2-3 years with proper additions they can eventually win league with klopp if leicester did they can too. But not this season.

Chelsea were many pundits choice after 3 wins. 2 games later and it's all change. We are playing well but we do have to keep an eye on Liverpool who have a fixture advantage. We will know more about spuds next weekend. Arsenal will be same old. United, no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.