Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Jesus. I popped on to Rawk to see what they were saying about us.

Virtually nothing about football, just lots of bollocks on human rights and the UAE executing homosexuals (which is news to me).

Same **** said he'd no longer support Liverpool is China or Dubai invested in them. Not a word funnily enough on American human rights issues.

Any time I warm to Liverpool and Klopp, a quick visit to that forum always sees me right again.

Oh Jesus. I popped on to Rawk to see what they were saying about us.

Virtually nothing about football, just lots of bollocks on human rights and the UAE executing homosexuals (which is news to me).

Same **** said he'd no longer support Liverpool is China or Dubai invested in them. Not a word funnily enough on American human rights issues.

Any time I warm to Liverpool and Klopp, a quick visit to that forum always sees me right again.

Same old shit then. I bet that **** would still support them - hollow words to try to suit their agenda.

RAWK has actually got some very good posters but they tend to stay out of the City thread. There are far more constructive debates about City on Red Cafe.

Shaky at the back and not getting in behind teams often enough, too reliant on strikes from non goal scoring positions and set pieces, also Klopp tactics still too one dimensional, create chances from pressing but not from good play. No 20 goal a season striker, no left back, shaky keeper.

Don't just buy in on the media gegenpressing thing. Klopp has pretty much the same press philosophy as Pep.

"Only shots from outside. No open play.": Liverpool has the most chances created in the box, and the highest numbers of players in the box. Klopp is all about overloading the box. You should watch more than the Coutinho highlight reel.

"One dimensional": Liverpool has played 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1 and several variations of 4-1-2-3. Klopp has used at least three different ways to steer the press into trap areas. He has overloaded, played wide and centralized attack football. I have not seen this kind of variation in any Liverpool team the last 20 years.

"LB issue": Milner MOTM two times this season. Milner is the left back with most points this season.

Don't just buy in on the media gegenpressing thing. Klopp has pretty much the same press philosophy as Pep.

"Only shots from outside. No open play.": Liverpool has the most chances created in the box, and the highest numbers of players in the box. Klopp is all about overloading the box. You should watch more than the Coutinho highlight reel.

"One dimensional": Liverpool has played 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1 and several variations of 4-1-2-3. Klopp has used at least three different ways to steer the press into trap areas. He has overloaded, played wide and centralized attack football. I have not seen this kind of variation in any Liverpool team the last 20 years.

"LB issue": Milner MOTM two times this season. Milner is the left back with most points this season.
Same pressing philosophy but no team structure with the ball and no intention to build up with the ball. As I said too reliant on counter pressing and hence too reliant on opposition mistakes. Can't force the issue when needed and imo this will become more and more apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.