Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Klopp shouldn't be under pressure''

http://www.skysports.com/share/11048767
It's nice to see ex players sticking up for klopp who is treading water at the moment.
Is this klopps 2nd or 3rd season now?
Amazing how the angle is slightly different to pep and us.
Phil thompson makes some cracking comments in this article, in his role as 'football expert'

"Sakho should never have bern sold,he was our best defender.." ...er, phill he was Citys best attacker at 0-0 last sat,nearly scored a brilliant diving header!
"Sakho was a warrior ,a fighter and a battler".......err who was addicted to slimming pills and having his hair done.lol

Klopp will slip up and if they don't get a good result at the weekend will blame playing in europe.

I get into games a bit too much myself(as a fan I can shout "Fuck off... have that Liverpool!" whilst holding middle my finger up if I wish but I'm not a manager), Klopps snarling and fighting armies of ghosts back on the touchline is getting a bit embarrassing though.

How annoying must that be to the opposition manager? I was hoping Pep would say "Boom!" in his post match interview after we smashed them but it's best he rises above that.

Last edited:
Klippety on SSN bemoaning the fact - I stress FACT lol - they are the most unlucky team in football ha ha

Desperate.

We are nearing the end. Once managers start telling everyone how unlucky they are, it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. When he goes it will not be his fault or the fault of Liverpool football club. It will be bad luck.

Most managers will talk about working harder, improving etc. But not the entitled Klapp. No. Liverpool are different. They don't need to improve. Or work harder. They just deserve better luck.

That club is perfect for him. Never his fault.

Last edited:
I get into games a bit too much myself, but Klopps snarling and fighting armies of ghosts back on the touchline is getting a bit embarrassing.

How annoying must that be to the opposition manager?

I've never thought it is anything but embarrassing. He looks like the pisspot you see arguing with a lamppost on his stagger home from the local.

Desperate.

We are nearing the end. Once managers start telling everyone how unlucky they are, it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. When he goes it will not be his fault or the fault of Liverpool football club. It will be bad luck.

Most managers will talk about working harder, improving etc. But not the entitled Klapp. No. Liverpool are different. They don't need to improve. Or work harder. They just deserve better luck.

That club is perfect for him. Never his fault.
Agreed

Certainly, if he's demanded that Liverpool snubbed Barca's squillions and Coutinho remained, then subsequently fails to deliver a challenge for SOMEthing (probably, preferably for his bosses, a half- decent, money-spinning run in Europe), John Henry will be baying for his head on a plate.

Certainly, if he's demanded that Liverpool snubbed Barca's squillions and Coutinho remained, then subsequently fails to deliver a challenge for SOMEthing (probably, preferably for his bosses, a half- decent, money-spinning run in Europe), John Henry will be baying for his head on a plate.
Big Fat Sam might be interested.

While every other English club have taken the maximum six points thus far in the Champions League, I wouldn't write them off just yet. I'd expect them to take 6/6 against Maribor. Topping Sevilla for the group; however, does not seem possible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.