Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he got injured intentionally so six weeks seems very harsh, do Liverpool plan to appeal the length of it?

Whats the game coming to, these types of things happen all the time in games, complete over reaction. "Shearer " In my day Doctors just got on with it"

Dippers are always up for this game ,and the Rags have'nt played a team with a decent forward line yet , if the candlelighters score the first goal , i think they will stuff PEG's pretenders

Recent history - in the league at least - suggests that they most definitely aren’t up for this game. Aside from the year Liverpool won the league in 2013/2014 (only to lose it a month later), United tend to have the measure of them. Rarely do we see Liverpool starting like a house on fire in this game like they’ve often done in other home games under both Klopp and Rodgers and I can see United negating them again and getting something. Hope I’m wrong though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.