Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jürgen Klopp criticises England for playing Jordan Henderson in Lithuania"

He's not alone in that.

Klopp is starting to get on my nerves. He has said up until Mane was sent off that Liverpool were the better side.

Ok they were certainly giving us a good game, but City were winning and we were starting to dominate imo.

Klopp is starting to get on my nerves. He has said up until Mane was sent off that Liverpool were the better side.

Ok they were certainly giving us a good game, but City were winning and we were starting to dominate imo.

That’s exactly how I saw it.

Up until the goal, the game was pretty even, but after we scored, we took control.

I've heard nothing of this Mané sending off business. When did it happen? Has Herr Klopp received restorative compensation?

I have the match archived so no amount of re writing history will hold water. They were giving us a game yep but we were starting to take over and as you note we were winning.

His insinuation it swung the game is a load of nonsense really there is not much else to call it without being pretty offensive to him.

I have the match archived so no amount of re writing history will hold water. They were giving us a game yep but we were starting to take over and as you note we were winning.

His insinuation it swung the game is a load of nonsense really there is not much else to call it without being pretty offensive to him.
Well the red card did have an impact but it shouldn't have resulted in them folding like they did. Mané is an attacking player after all.
Just an easy excuse, fck em if they want to cling on to it.

It's utter bullshit.

Granted they were the better team for maybe the opening 15 minutes but our goal was certainly not against the run of play - when we scored we had been the better side for a good 10 minutes or so, and we continued to be the better team for the rest of the half up to the sending off. At 2-0 and them down to 10 it was literally* game over, but at 1-0 and 11 v 11 we were still in the ascendancy

* Okay, not literally.

Managers will always say things like that, it doesn't signify much to be honest.
We'll just have to beat them again at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.