Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
some bell on sly sports news the other day was saying their front four/five were the best in the league and its their back five (goalkeeper and defenders) that are letting them down. I must of dreamt of us smashing teams all season. Anyway back to the candles Henderson and Can are their centre midfield and this is where most of there problems start before you get on to their awful defence. Anyway Pullis is out of a job the could get him and BFS to coach the defence hahaha

BUeBp1jCMAAIxEp.jpg

Fuck me shack ..I bet you had a fucking good laugh watching them deluded fuckers.
They are sad twats
made my christmas !! lived that way for 10 yrs plus, never saw any of them and just shows how the media fall for their spiel. they speak scouse like no one i know- the lad who lives there have never heard a scouse accent like his !!

made my christmas !! lived that way for 10 yrs plus, never saw any of them and just shows how the media fall for their spiel. they speak scouse like no one i know- the lad who lives there have never heard a scouse accent like his !!

I thought he had a very bad cold pmsl...the media love loserpool and the rags don't they

Thinking about it, I reckon Red Everton will finish above Tottenham, their crazy brand of football might be risky but they'll be less likely to draw games which in theory will get them more points than a relatively conservative Tottenham side.

Although Red Everton and Tottenham will both probably miss out on top 4. We've seen too many times recently the value of not playing in Europe which is effectively the case with Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.