Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth didn’t be he play coutinho and firminho? It’s a derby. What a pillock. Oh and it was a penalty

Why on earth didn’t be he play coutinho and firminho? It’s a derby. What a pillock. Oh and it was a penalty
Didn't see any of the midweek game in the CL which they needed a result in to win the group but assuming he played his big players in that game and tactically played a blinder Inna 7-0 win by not rotating from the bench when the game was more than safe.

Klopp or Pep? Suppose you get what you pay for.

Mark Lawrenson has just stated that Liverpool are the best team in the league this year on MOTD extra.

Also just added that they’re every neutrals second favourite team.

Where does this rubbish come from? Deluded nonsense lol.

i dont know how these experts, pundits, and fans can honestly sit there with straight faces and say such utter crap!

i constantly hear that liverpool are the best going forward, no they are not, we are. we have scored 14 more league goals than them for starters. And id say we have scored better team goals than them.
the other classic i hear from every tom dick and harry is "city's defence can be got at, they wont win the league with that defense, united and spurs have better defenses"........uttter utter crap!! we have the joint best defensive record in the league!!!

and as for liverpool being the "neutrals" favourites!!!! your having a giraffe surely!!!???? I honestly think all liverpool fans and ex players think that their club is just so special and magical that everyone loves them and everybody wants to wear their wonderful red shirt one day and all that shite about touching the sign as they are going down the tunnel, blimey, what a crock of shite that is!

Deluded all of them.

i dont know how these experts, pundits, and fans can honestly sit there with straight faces and say such utter crap!

i constantly hear that liverpool are the best going forward, no they are not, we are. we have scored 14 more league goals than them for starters. And id say we have scored better team goals than them.
the other classic i hear from every tom dick and harry is "city's defence can be got at, they wont win the league with that defense, united and spurs have better defenses"........uttter utter crap!! we have the joint best defensive record in the league!!!

and as for liverpool being the "neutrals" favourites!!!! your having a giraffe surely!!!???? I honestly think all liverpool fans and ex players think that their club is just so special and magical that everyone loves them and everybody wants to wear their wonderful red shirt one day and all that shite about touching the sign as they are going down the tunnel, blimey, what a crock of shite that is!

Deluded all of them.

I find 4 Co-codamol tablets, 30/500mg, usually allows a more lucid thought process.

Liverpool are detested by the neutrals as much as Utd are.
Everyone's second team ?? Not a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.