Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they sell Coutinho quickly so we can find a replacement in time for the start of the season for VVD!

Chedinho I think he is a passionate manager who buys into a club unfortunately he has bought into THAT club !!!
Don't mind passionate, they are all passionate.
just think he's a cock and lacks respect and self-restraint at important times. He's just a giddy Brendan Rodgers.

Chedinho I think he is a passionate manager who buys into a club unfortunately he has bought into THAT club !!!

I don't think he's as passionate as he makes out. Personally I'd say he is a very excitable man, prone to getting over-stimulated, like the kid at Xmas who'll bang his head against the wall, or something equally as stupid, because he's over-excited. Klopp strikes me very much as that sort of person: leaping about, waving his arms in the air, exaggerated facial expressions, the lot. Probably hyperventilate in the dugout soon.

The Biggest richest most famous club in the world when I was kid, fast forward 30 years and they are slowly becoming a selling club, have a total tit as a manager personality wise and have spent a billion pounds to try and win a league title without success. I'm enjoying their pain. Let's see how they like not winning the league for nearly 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.