Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1513357050746.jpg

So the dippers throw away a two goal lead and end up 3-3 with Arsenal. I must say, I've heard some waffling,
dissembling nonsense from Klopp on many an occasion, but the rambling shite he came out with after
the match takes the biscuit. He must have gone on for an interminable 10 minutes or so, and sounded like
he was making up shit as he went along.

We went through a 'curse of the two goal lead' a few seasons back! Nothing worse than a bit of daylight, sitting back and waiting for more goals, and then it's the fuckin' opposition that get them!

'Twas a thoroughly entertaining game. In the same way that the performances at the Ardwick Hippodrome were entertaining. Some nice football, but much that was comedic!

I really thought I was watching keystone cops FC vs Harry Enfield black and white footballers United. What a laugh. Please god Liverpool are in the same comedic mood when we visi5 Klanfield in January.

I really thought I was watching keystone cops FC vs Harry Enfield black and white footballers United. What a laugh. Please god Liverpool are in the same comedic mood when we visi5 Klanfield in January.
IT is like watching play ground football a kids charge one way no one comes back ! Fab Four......Fragile five more like at back.
Would like to rest players at Anfield for cup games.Humiliate them put the kids out as we are 16 points clear and 25 clear of reds by then.
Liverpool are so bad they are forming little sub groups now to keep them relevant.
Commentator last night Liverpool have most potent attacking force away from home ,playing in orange with an Egyptian striker since premier league began.....WTF was that ? They will be 20 points back after today and we have scored about 20 more....embarrassing.

IT is like watching play ground football a kids charge one way no one comes back ! Fab Four......Fragile five more like at back.
Would like to rest players at Anfield for cup games.Humiliate them put the kids out as we are 16 points clear and 25 clear of reds by then.
Liverpool are so bad they are forming little sub groups now to keep them relevant.
Commentator last night Liverpool have most potent attacking force away from home ,playing in orange with an Egyptian striker since premier league began.....WTF was that ? They will be 20 points back after today and we have scored about 20 more....embarrassing.
You really do have to chuckle.

They are very good going forward but defensively they are a complete and utter shambles. They need a new keeper, at least one quality centre half and a defensive midfielder others too. Only Gomez is good enough - and even be makes mistakes.

Nope. Sorry. I'm not falling for this Klopp narrative.

I didn't like it last season when they did to Pep. I'm not suddenly going to like it now a rival manager is on the receiving end.

I admired his enthusiasm at first but his disgusting behaviour towards officials has turned me right off. If he’s had a poor deal from the Press, it’s counterbalanced by massive latitude from the FA.

Pep has never bullied people and so the parallel has little substance.

"The best team in the league" and "the best attack in the league" are now 20 points and 19 goals adrift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.