Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody heard anything about the big investigation yet?
Have the FA appointed anyone?
Who's asking the questions?
Will Liverpool FC do the honourable thing and self ban Firminho until the investigation is concluded?

Nah....... Didn't think so

Yes, has all gone a bit quiet hasnt it?

dipper fan just complained at barca tactics saying coutinho is scum.i said so what about van dyke he said that's different as van dyke wanted to better himself at a big club ha ha ha they are fucking mental

I had this horrible dream that you twatted us 6-1. It was 2-1 after 78 minutes, then the next thing it's the sick swan as you call it. Luckily, I was at home watching it on Grandstand, so it can't happen can it??????????

Will Liverpool FC do the honourable thing and self ban Firminho until the investigation is concluded?

The FA should maybe get their act into gear , but I don't think Liverpool should self ban , there's a principle in this country of innocence until proven guilty. If he's guilty throw the book at him , but if not he shouldn't be banned.

Ban him for what?

Holgate vs. Colgate-gate.
Haha I like that. Still, until it’s proven Liverpool will rightly back their player. If it turns out he did racially abuse him (not sure how good holgates Portuguese is to react so quickly) then the FA rightly will throw the book at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.