Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is getting a bit tasty. Personally, I enjoy watching Liverpool play as they play football the right way, like us in fact. I felt we were in control of the match at 1-1 and then a crazy 10 minutes lost us the match. They took their chances, chances that were handed to them on a plate mind. I feel they are a better team than Utd at the moment and expect them to finish 2nd, what is that now..17/18 games unbeaten? Hard team to beat.

Such a salty thread.

Your probably the 9th club Liverpool fans look for on the fixture list.
Lol. Yeah it looked like it. You weren't giddy at all for your City cup final.
Let me guess one of the eight more anticipated fixtures .... WBA? I recall how the 'Cheerleader' celebrated in front of the Candlefield Kop after a famous 2-2 draw.
Am I right?

Care to explain why there was so much more passion, effort and desire from your fans and players than there was vs either United or Everton?
I'll tell you why, envy and bitterness.
It happens every season now.

Your players like your fans though are cowards, we go 4-1 down after a mad 10 minutes, do we crumble and give in? No, we brought it back to 4-3 and if the games had gone on another 10 minutes we'd have won.
At the Etihad, you were 1-0 down and then went down to 10 men, your players your fans threw in the towel. The away end was half empty when the 4th went in, no loud and proud renditions of your silly song, just an evacuation of the stands whilst your players relied on a combination of us missing chances, us pretty much downing tools and professional courtesy not to put 10 past you.

Sunday showed we could be got at but will not go down without a fight. That is why we are by far the best team in the league. 1 result hinged on a crazy 10 minutes certainly doesn't change that.
Well said absolutely spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.