Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported him to the mods for goading us on here on every thread he can squeeze a little dig into. He’s being very clever and trying to dress it up as banter when it’s no such thing. He and the rest of the Liverpool ‘fans’ on here are just wumming. Especially after the result at Anfield. Like you said “which of our 4 goals were best lol”. Pisstaker.
Guys so much hatred on here. So you lost one game, so what? As you say you are well clear in the league. It says in the forum rules that openly obvious supporters of other clubs are welcome to post on here but must have a thick skin. Might I suggest that some of you guys toughen up too? You take any comments so badly then regurgitate things that happened last year or even longer ago but get upset when I mention something that happened last week. Chill guys and think about stuffing Newcastle.

Guys so much hatred on here. So you lost one game, so what? As you say you are well clear in the league. It says in the forum rules that openly obvious supporters of other clubs are welcome to post on here but must have a thick skin. Might I suggest that some of you guys toughen up too? You take any comments so badly then regurgitate things that happened last year or even longer ago but get upset when I mention something that happened last week. Chill guys and think about stuffing Newcastle.
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,
He fell on his fucking arse,
And gave it to Demba Ba,
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.

Ba.gif

And now you're gonna believe us,
The league it ends in May,
The league it ends in May.

What's your view on Heysel?

Do you think you'll ever win the league again?

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,
He fell on his fucking arse,
And gave it to Demba Ba,
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.

Ba.gif

The league it ends in May.
lol. Chelsea and Mourinho did you a favour that day all right
What's your view on Heysel?
An avoidable disaster, the likes of which should never be allowed to occur again anywhere.

It's a football forum with diverse opinions, you are gonna get negative comments and on all clubs "other football talk" pages the other club threads are populated by the fans of said forum slaging off the thread subject.

example the city thread on RAWK is full of memeber slagging us and shouting down or banning blues that go on
Sad cafes page on any other team is rags belittling that team.
The fighting cock other teams thread are spurs forum members mainly critisising the team of the topic.

Yeah after a defeat it's gonna be worse, and especially when Klopp talks bollocks.

Generally though this thread is reasonably balanced.

I will say though mate this is the Liverpool 17/18 thread and people bringing up gerrards slip or Hysel every time a scouser comes on is not necessary in a thread on how your seasons going and team performance as it ain't relevant and sidetracks the thread topic.

At the same time this is about discussing scousers season, so any scouser coming on to gloat a win (not saying you are btw) is fair game.

The forum is better for opposition fans being on so stick around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.