Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’ve said, several times you clown. I log on this thread to read fellow blues’ opinions on your cult, not to keep seeing you or the other Scandinavians crowing and posting subtle digs.
I believe there is an ignore button for lightweights like yourself?

But was it your fault
Some Liverpool supporters played a part, that is undeniable. But, it is well documented that the tragedy could and should have been avoided through using a more up to date stadium, more careful distribution of tickets and better policing. Undoubtedly lessons were learnt in 1985 and we should be able to avoid such tragedies occurring ever again at a football ground. Please remember that 39 people lost their lives in this tragedy and it does you no credit to use it simply as a tool to score points with as a riposte for losing a football game. The vast majority of Liverpool fans, many of whom were not even born in 1985, cannot be held accountable for the actions of a relatively small number of thugs nearly 33 years ago. I'm sure even your club has, or at least has had, a few of these?

It's a football forum with diverse opinions, you are gonna get negative comments and on all clubs "other football talk" pages the other club threads are populated by the fans of said forum slaging off the thread subject.

example the city thread on RAWK is full of memeber slagging us and shouting down or banning blues that go on
Sad cafes page on any other team is rags belittling that team.
The fighting cock other teams thread are spurs forum members mainly critisising the team of the topic.

Yeah after a defeat it's gonna be worse, and especially when Klopp talks bollocks.

Generally though this thread is reasonably balanced.

I will say though mate this is the Liverpool 17/18 thread and people bringing up gerrards slip or Hysel every time a scouser comes on is not necessary in a thread on how your seasons going and team performance as it ain't relevant and sidetracks the thread topic.

At the same time this is about discussing scousers season, so any scouser coming on to gloat a win (not saying you are btw) is fair game.

The forum is better for opposition fans being on so stick around.
Thank you Urban Genie for your voice of reason. I don't mind the Gerrard slip thing but I do think Heysel comments are unfair when posted in the context of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.