Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busting a gut to beat us and couldn't muster a trot against Swansea isn't going to win Liverpool anything. They've got history for running out of steam after playing us because they've invested too much effort for winning a non existent cup.

Saw a couple of their players interviews after beating us, was all "OMG the fans were incredible and aren't we great what an achievement" not " Another three points, one game at a time, we focus on Swansea now" that De Bruyne etc would have come out with if we'd won. Even so I was surprised their dip was enough to see them lose to Swansea who were incredibly poor when we played them.

Oh he is don’t you remember 6th, 7th, 8th? Plus still above Spurs and Arsenal with Spurs having to play Manchester United next. No need to panic.... yet. (Cue Huddersfield victory lol)

Kenny won it in 2012. Don’t think too many of us were over the moon but was nice to see us lift something. People regard it as a crappy cup but it isn’t. It’s the foundations of building a title challenging team for me. Doesn’t José always win the league cup/FA cup before winning the league or something?
Might be someone else I can’t remember.

Zero progress is harsh. I’ve said above. Apart from Brendan’s one season our league finishes have been awful.
So why call it a crappy cup then?!

If the Liverpool fans dont want to watch us in the semi final tonight it is not a problem as $ky are also showing a re run of last nights match so they can always watch that instead !!!!

Oh he is don’t you remember 6th, 7th, 8th? Plus still above Spurs and Arsenal with Spurs having to play Manchester United next. No need to panic.... yet. (Cue Huddersfield victory lol)

Kenny won it in 2012. Don’t think too many of us were over the moon but was nice to see us lift something. People regard it as a crappy cup but it isn’t. It’s the foundations of building a title challenging team for me. Doesn’t José always win the league cup/FA cup before winning the league or something?
Might be someone else I can’t remember.

Apparently, the eye-gouging twat always wins the League in his second season with a club, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.