Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after the Swansea game (snigger), Klopp said words to the effect of
“I didn’t expect the same intensity as against City, but the performance wasn’t good enough”
So, complacency from the manager before a ball was kicked, that is exactly what’s wrong with Klopp’s Liverpool, IMHO

Can't remember Aztec bars.....a picture and description please.
Who can forget the iconic allegro
sweetaztec-full_3087311k.jpg

Brought out in 1967, but didn't last long, although everyone seemed to love them.

“I didn’t expect the same intensity as against City, but the performance wasn’t good enough”
So, complacency from the manager before a ball was kicked, that is exactly what’s wrong with Klopp’s Liverpool, IMHO
This is a problem with many teams, not just Liverpool, in this league you've just got to be 100% whoever
you're playing, any easing off against so-called lower teams and you'll slip up.

Not just Klopps liverpool, they have been doing it for ages and seems to be something they havent been able to shake from the club. I say club because the team over the years has changed players obviously, but the same old problem persists

Quite shocking really

Not just Klopps liverpool, they have been doing it for ages and seems to be something they havent been able to shake from the club. I say club because the team over the years has changed players obviously, but the same old problem persists

Quite shocking really

Yeah no arguments from me on that one. I was just so surprised to hear the manager imply that it was OK with him for his team to reduce their effort against a weaker team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.