Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance I would swap, Sergio is the master and Sterling and Sane are a season away from being world class, they have a great attack but ours is better for me...!
On a more reflective view, we don’t actually have a front three as such, but a well built squad.
Which has a number of young exciting players, who have been hand picked from the best young talent in the world.
All these players are interchangeable, and can play in multiple positions across the pitch.

It would be disrespectful for us, if we excluded the like of Bernardo and Jesus, as part of a front three. After all it’s a team game!

So if the dippers and their media chums, like to do silly comparisons. Then we should all be happy we don’t have only 3 players to choose from.
I know what I prefer!

This is EXACTLY why Liverpool make fools of themselves. Their over the top reaction to any victory is their downfall. I read after the 4-3 that Oxlaide Chamberlain could become the new Gerrard. Now admittedly Ox did play well against us, but seriously. It is the same every single time with them. Never learn, never will. They bring mockery on themselves time and time again.

Maybe. For all sorts of reasons I'd pretty much rather draw any other team in the competition. I don't doubt that we are a much better team than them (the league table tells us that) but they do seem to have a way of playing that troubles us so I wouldn't be terribly confident that we'd knock them out, I think it would be toss of a coin stuff. Plus I want to go somewhere nice for a few days away not an afternoon in fucking Liverpool. The whole excitement of European football is playing foreign teams, it would just be such a let down IMO to draw any of the English teams.
Yup. Agreed.with every word here. I think that's a 1st.

Pep v Klopp over the next few years. Pep better stay or we will see another Liverpool dominance of the league for ten years, no one else can match them imo. Certainly not Utd or Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.