Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I hav been on bluemoon, I hav never mentioned money. I hav always stuck to non controversial stuff and left a lot of the bile alone. Bit like if I was in the home end of an away ground. If you are a guest, you take whats what. Lack of Self awareness and entitlement is what you want.

Yeah I try not to talk about it now. I think if you are a fan of another club you have to have very thick skin to join other forums. You have to also learn not to take the bait a lot.
They can say things to you, but you can't say anything back. That's the deal you make when you join.

Clearly the marketing team at Topshop aren't the savviest, but the sense of "this is another deliberate attempt to besmirch the 96" is yet again on display. Staggeringly inappropriate design, yes, deliberate attempt to mock the dead - give it a fucking rest. :

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...raws-t-shirt-from-sale-after-hillsborough-row

Some very weird quotes in that article. When did the number 96 become intellectual property that is owned by the Hillsborough Support Group, I wonder?

Some very weird quotes in that article. When did the number 96 become intellectual property that is owned by the Hillsborough Support Group, I wonder?

Spitting at a child is ok. But using the number is 96 is not.

And red roses. Hope the good folk at Clinton Cards aren't planning on using them for Valentine's day. Very disrespectful if they do.

Spitting at a child is ok. But using the number is 96 is not.
Obviously and not surprisingly, people connected to Liverpool see the number 96 solely through the prism of Hillsborough but they shouldn't for one minute assume that the rest of the world does because it doesn't. Topshop shouldn't have removed it from sale, they should have just said, it's nothing to do with Hillsborough and frankly that should have been the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.