Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah is really really making me rethink my choice of De Bruyne as signing of the season.
But I still think it’s De Bruyne, he’ll have a PL trophy at the end of it.

But my god is Salah insane. Absolutely phenomenal. He needs to stop it right now, can’t have Real Madrid sniffing around him

Salah is really really making me rethink my choice of De Bruyne as signing of the season.

But my god is Salah insane. Absolutely phenomenal. He needs to stop it right now, can’t have Real Madrid sniffing around him

Yeah, a hat-trick against Watford is pretty special.

I'd say Salah is definitely ahead of De Bruyne as signing of the season, just on eligibility grounds.

De Bruyne was signed 3 years ago.

If you mean player then yeah, Kev edges it with the trophies this year if he keeps performing until the end of the season.

Not a chance any city player will win any individual award anytime soon

But they will win trophies

Have to say Salah is fcuking brillint player and his goal scoring record is phenomenal for his first season in the premier! The big test though is always the the second season before the Messi accolades Klopp and media start spouting.

(1)Have to say Salah is fcuking brillint player and (2)his goal scoring record is phenomenal for his first season in the premier! (3)The big test though is always the the second season
1. Agree, he is, said it when he was at Basel, then Chelsea, then Fiorentina, then Roma.
2. Actually, technically it's his third season, although he spent the second one on loan in Serie A.
3. See (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.