Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Tevez do? (genuine question. I cant remember if there was any love lost there between him and United)

Except... Sterling hasn't been booed at every ground has he? Let's not exaggerate.
I watched the city team bus arrive at cardiff the other week and he got booed coming off getting off the bus ffs !

sick of all the shit going on about liverpool this liverpool that?? so can somebody tall me how on earth did manchester city win the league from liverpool at this point in the season if liverpool are not bottlers???? and i would say they had a better squad than they have know

29496767_10155239159841811_6329830362855070908_n.jpg

There is an awful truth in this for Liverpool football club.

If you are a child and you are looking to support a football club. Do you choose the fast fading traditional big clubs - United, Arsenal or Liverpool ? Or do you look to the new modern, exciting clubs of which City is the prime example. But Chelsea and even Spurs are also taking young supporters from Liverpool. And that is why they have so much hate for City and these other clubs.

They may characterise City fans as 15 year olds but the Liverpool fan base is fat, white, middle aged, borderline racist, men ranting bitterly into the ether about the glory days of 1985 and wanking over pictures of Cilla Black in the Cavern club.

I know who I would rather be.

Whatever the result, the two clubs are going in different directions.

Fixed for you mate

Liverpool this, liverpool that.........what the fuck has the german cheerleader actually won whilst being in charge. A club that for all its fans bleating can get turned over by a united team that is, well shit

Liverpool are what they are, yesterdays news but needs to keep itself in the limelight to stay relevant and will occassionally turn up for the biggest cup final game of their season (which is us, City) and then get turned over the next week with a shit display against a lower league side or their so-called istree battle with united

Media are desperate for them to knock us out. All comes down to the 5 x winners history. They are still seen as the big draw from the PL in Europe. This when they haven't done anything since beating Milan a long time ago.

John Aldridge (ex-Liverpool): "Possibly, it's an advantage for them having the second leg at home but then again their ground doesn't generate an atmosphere. "Some of their players will shake when they feel the atmosphere we create. They won't have heard anything quite like it."

YAWN

John Aldridge (ex-Liverpool): "Possibly, it's an advantage for them having the second leg at home but then again their ground doesn't generate an atmosphere. "Some of their players will shake when they feel the atmosphere we create. They won't have heard anything quite like it."

YAWN

Bore off john aldridge....lets see how long that supposed atmosphere lasts if liverpool dont get those 2 early goals they will go looking for.

We all know exactly what will happen once the whistle goes, liverpool will go 100mph closing down etc etc..and as said before will want to score a minimum of 2 goals before half time, if that fails then the whole stadium of scousers will start to get nervous which in turn spreads throughout their team.

YAWN
From Media Watch F365

That famous atmosphere
John Aldridge on Liverpool vs Manchester City:

“It’s an advantage for them having the second leg at home but then again their ground doesn’t generate an atmosphere.

“Some of their players will shake when they feel the atmosphere we create. They won’t have heard anything quite like it.”

They literally played at Anfield earlier this season. And also played at a packed full Stadio San Paolo (and won there).

When they won't shut the fuck up about the atmosphere, it shows they know who the better team is. Why aren't they talking about their players? Just the usual "European night under the lights" shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.