Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you think that?

They didn't learn from anything else that the 'few idiots' that seem to follow you have done over the last 35 years - like dropping concrete slabs on the heads of local waiters for instance - why should this particular example of sub-human behaviour be any different?

here for instance is a report that references a United team bus being attacked in 1986, with Ammonia being sprayed into people's faces.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...l-bitter-rivals-share-a-respect-a6921956.html

Did you learn from that? Doesn't look like it from where we are sitting.

Here's another report from 2006 that records the time when your 'few idiots' attacked an ambulance taking a United player to hospital.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/feb/23/newsstory.sport1

That 'few idiots' that follow you around really do get around don't they? Its almost as if there's actually a sizeable element of your support that consists of subhuman scum and the rest of you just minimise it every time it rears its very ugly head.

So what basis do you have for even hoping that lessons have been learned? Have there been any arrests? Have there been widespread repeats of the public requests for people who were there to supply the police with footage recorded on mobile phones? Because from what we can see there has been a pretty big attempt to sweep the whole thing under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen.

Which is pretty much par for the course for your club, isn't it?

Well said, Chris.

That’s a great post.

They didn't learn from anything else that the 'few idiots' that seem to follow you have done over the last 35 years - like dropping concrete slabs on the heads of local waiters for instance - why should this particular example of sub-human behaviour be any different?

here for instance is a report that references a United team bus being attacked in 1986, with Ammonia being sprayed into people's faces.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...l-bitter-rivals-share-a-respect-a6921956.html

Here's another report from 2006 that records the time when your 'few idiots' attacked an ambulance taking a United player to hospital.

That 'few idiots' that follow you around really do get around don't they? Its almost as if there's actually a sizeable element of your support that consists of subhuman scum and the rest of you just minimise it every time it rears its very ugly head.

So what basis do you have for even hoping that lessons have been learned? Have there been any arrests? Have there been widespread repeats of the public requests for people who were there to supply the police with footage recorded on mobile phones? Because from what we can see there has been a pretty big attempt to sweep the whole thing under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen.

tenor.gif

Bravo sir. Bravo.

Great points Chris!

where is the thread on the bus attack? It’s like there has been a Rawk purge on saying anything negative against the Dippers. They are allowed an orchestrated attack on our players after years of refusing to address issues & we can’t even pull them up for it.

The only thing you can guarantee about the Dippers is they will never step up and accept responsibilty , the mayhem they have caused in the cause of supporting their football team is not a coincidence , and their desperation now to stay relevant in football terms surfaces everytime they get a sniff of a trophy. Hence the "coach welcome" no other major club in europe would stoop to that level to try and gain an advantage.

Maybe wrong of me but I hope the Roma lot chase them all over and give them a good hiding. I really do, long time coming and richly deserved. Wait for all the screaming crying and grieving to reach new heights of tedium.

Strange but I would not wish it on the rags, I just always hope they get done on the pitch and thus face a miserable flight home.

Maybe wrong of me but I hope the Roma lot chase them all over and give them a good hiding. I really do, long time coming and richly deserved. Wait for all the screaming crying and grieving to reach new heights of tedium.

Strange but I would not wish it on the rags, I just always hope they get done on the pitch and thus face a miserable flight home.

Oooohhh let me think about that one

Oooohhh let me think about that one

I know but its a bit like wishing a hiding on someone who is a bit simple, or is someway mentally impaired. Rags are a shitstain on the planet of that there is no doubt. However they do provide us with a great deal of entertainment, come on admit it how many times have you ended up laughing your bollocks off courtesy of Manchester United?

The Red dippers are are different beast. A truly spiteful nasty set of twats, whom whilst screaming denials of any responsibility for past tragedies in which they have been involved (really who do they think they are kidding) continue to behave like the animals they were labelled after one such event. Given their love of "stanley" during those years of angelic innocence when bad things just seemed to happen when they were involved I find myself less than concerned at the thought of them getting a bit of their own in Rome.

Horrible twats with a massive chip on their shoulder as the myth of their city being the friendly welcoming place to visit in the North West gets continually exposed as exactly that...a myth. The truth kills them they hate it. Even with the carbuncle that is United trying to claim a belonging Manchester is light years ahead of the desolate decaying hovel that is Liverpool.

where is the thread on the bus attack? It’s like there has been a Rawk purge on saying anything negative against the Dippers.
It was removed because there was stuff being posted that was frankly out of order, and we got fed up moderating it, despite the number of posts removed, and the warnings we put in the thread.

People are/were allowed to post about it, as Chris has elequently done above, there is/was no censorship of reasonable posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.