Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again. 'It isn't our fault, its just a few idiots'.

It never is your fault, is it?

It happens time and time again that your supporters act like feral scum - 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, five years ago, and again this year. But no matter how many times it happens nor how bad the incidents are, neither your club nor your supporter base - and I include you specifically in this - actually acknowledge that you have a problem in terms of how a large section of your fans act. Nobody disputes that it is a minority of your fans, but a sizeable one nonetheless.

But here is the problem. YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT EVER. Chelsea have got rid of the scummy NF element of their support, West Ham have got rid of the element that thought dressing like top boys and kicking the shit out of people was a good way to spend a Saturday. Lots of other teams have tackled their problem element. But you? You minimise the problem, tell the world it is just a few idiots even though it happens time and time again, and you pretend you don't have a problem when the rest of the football world knows you do. And because you and the club you support are in a state of denial, like an alcoholic who doesn't admit to his problem, you will never eradicate that scum element of support. So it is just a matter of time before your fans act like animals again.

Then you say your club apologised as though that should be the end of it. How many arrests have been made? How many stewards have been dismissed or even reprimanded for their abject failure to keep the City players safe? How many times has Jurgen Klopp said 'these people are not proper LFC supporters, they are tarnishing the name of this club and if you have footage of people throwing objects at the City coach I am asking you personally to send them to the police'?

Actions speak louder than words, and both your club and your fan base have done fuck all to make amends for their own scummy behaviour.

You don't like being tarred with the same brush as the feral scum that follow your team around? Then do something about it.

Great post mate. The only thing I would add is it has got to be in their DNA it's been going on for so long it is not just a few it's generations of them

Lol such hate and bitterness.
So instead of making peace you spread hate which will in turn promote violence.Vicous cycle.Whatever happened twenty odd years ago happened.Best to move on and deal with it.
Also regarding the bus incident LFC apologised and everyone moved on.

Most Liverpool fans now are decent so it is unfair to insult them based on previous fans actions in the past.

I don't understand how me congratulating you on the title leads to such insults?But then again I am probably talking to a ten year old.
If you are a grown man,then thats worse and so embarassing that you vent off on forums like some keyboard warrior

I am sure most Man City Fans are not like this.I don't judge fans on a whole based on a minority ..Even though the reception I got here wasn't exaclty welcoming.I dont hold it against Man City as a whole. Peace!
trolling

It happens time and time again that your supporters act like feral scum - 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, five years ago, and again this year. But no matter how many times it happens nor how bad the incidents are, neither your club nor your supporter base - and I include you specifically in this - actually acknowledge that you have a problem in terms of how a large section of your fans act. Nobody disputes that it is a minority of your fans, but a sizeable one nonetheless.

But here is the problem. YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT EVER. Chelsea have got rid of the scummy NF element of their support, West Ham have got rid of the element that thought dressing like top boys and kicking the shit out of people was a good way to spend a Saturday. Lots of other teams have tackled their problem element. But you? You minimise the problem, tell the world it is just a few idiots even though it happens time and time again, and you pretend you don't have a problem when the rest of the football world knows you do. And because you and the club you support are in a state of denial, like an alcoholic who doesn't admit to his problem, you will never eradicate that scum element of support. So it is just a matter of time before your fans act like animals again.

Then you say your club apologised as though that should be the end of it. How many arrests have been made? How many stewards have been dismissed or even reprimanded for their abject failure to keep the City players safe? How many times has Jurgen Klopp said 'these people are not proper LFC supporters, they are tarnishing the name of this club and if you have footage of people throwing objects at the City coach I am asking you personally to send them to the police'?

Actions speak louder than words, and both your club and your fan base have done fuck all to make amends for their own scummy behaviour.

You don't like being tarred with the same brush as the feral scum that follow your team around? Then do something about it.

Another great post

Never has there been a club who shun responsibility like this fucking cult. Is it any wonder their fans still think it's the 80's when the club they support believe it? Horrible bastards and i'm sure they will get a hiding in Rome when they try their shit on again, won't be their fault though, just a minority of the support as usual....

Lol such hate and bitterness.
So instead of making peace you spread hate which will in turn promote violence.Vicous cycle.Whatever happened twenty odd years ago happened.Best to move on and deal with it.
Also regarding the bus incident LFC apologised and everyone moved on.

You state that LFC have apologised ? How about the fan groups ? Where are the apologies from these ? They are the first you hear from when any little thing goes against your fans , the uproar after Seville away being the latest about the heavy handed Spanish police and asking for any fans to forward videos and any other evidence. But all there has been this time is the sounds of silence , oh what a surprise!

The only thing you can guarantee about the Dippers is they will never step up and accept responsibilty , the mayhem they have caused in the cause of supporting their football team is not a coincidence , and their desperation now to stay relevant in football terms surfaces everytime they get a sniff of a trophy. Hence the "coach welcome" no other major club in europe would stoop to that level to try and gain an advantage.

How many police forces would allow it to happen?

I ventured onto RAWK for the first time earlier to see what they thought about our season. Wow, what a special fan base. So much nastiness and bitterness, it's like a cult.

I ventured onto RAWK for the first time earlier to see what they thought about our season. Wow, what a special fan base. So much nastiness and bitterness, it's like a cult.
i work with united fans and some Liverpool fans , I got a congrats off some of the rags ,some didn't say anything ,but the Liverpool fans reckon they are the better team and they would be worthy champions ,and we will do this next season and that next season,

ah so next year is your year ? to great laughter from blues and rags :)

This hits the nail on the head. They have always had a problem. We got a friendly welcome before and after the match from Spurs fans last Saturday. Away at Spurs used to be toxic. Liverpool fans need to clean out the scum from their fanbase (to be fair many of them are locals who can't afford to attend matches but still like to goad away fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.