Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if it was us who had turned the flow of the game with an offside goal like at Anfield. If it was Liverpool who had a perfectly good goal wrongly disallowed and pen not given.

Then whilst playing us off the pitch, they had another perfectly good goal disallowed in the 2nd leg.

I wonder if Klopp would think we deserved to go through, had that happened.

I was thinking exactly the same mate as he was wittering on about the dry pitch and an alleged non foul by Gomez and a referees decision going against them. Try 5 or 6 in one UCL Quarter Final! You really couldn't make it up, the classless twat.

He’s a tool. He is disrespecting West Brom purely because he believes they should have rolled over for his side and let them take the points. Absolute dick head. Liverpool are far worse than the rags. Could not possibly hate them any more than I do. Scummy place, scummy football team full of scum, supported by scum.

He’s a tool. He is disrespecting West Brom purely because he believes they should have rolled over for his side and let them take the points. Absolute dick head. Liverpool are far worse than the rags. Could not possibly hate them any more than I do. Scummy place, scummy football team full of scum, supported by scum.

Come on, Trev; don’t sit on the fence. Tell us how you really feel.

;-)

It's all part of the notion of 'entitlement'. They were entitled to the three points today, regardless of how they and how WBA played. It hasn't taken Klippity long to get into full Dipper Mode.

Klopp has really improved on last season............what is it, about 2pts worth of improvement
He has improved them dramatically. He's certainly helped increase their expectations. It wasn't that long ago that a 2-2 draw againt West Brom was a cause for celebration with Klopp getting the players to salute the crowd. Now he gets angry when they only manage a 2-2 draw against them.

& they say you can’t buy class.

Can anyone turn up to the ambush this week & film it as I get a feeling a small minority will get out of hand & the police will want footage.

It's all part of the notion of 'entitlement'. They were entitled to the three points today, regardless of how they and how WBA played. It hasn't taken Klippity long to get into full Dipper Mode.
Exactly and what about the history? No one has history like Liverpool football club. That’s got to start counting for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.