Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
& they say you can’t buy class.

Can anyone turn up to the ambush this week & film it as I get a feeling a small minority will get out of hand & the police will want footage.
I’d be surprised if they did. against us they knew there’d be no comeback. Do that against roma and they’re getting fucked in the return leg.

Even Mourinho with his detached arrogance wouldn't haven't the gall and attest post match comments towards the opposition actively failing because their situation in the premier league is dire. Mourinho move over, no contest, Klopp is the decidedly ****iest manager of the year. Come on Roma! Come on Roma!

I'm looking for a link to Klopp's comments that Liverpool have been as good as City in the second half of the season. Can anyone help, please?

But but but it was the pitches fault for the WBA come back, candlelit vigil in Liverpool tonight for the letting slip a 2 goal lead.

But but but it was the pitches fault for the WBA come back, candlelit vigil in Liverpool tonight for the letting slip a 2 goal lead.
Come on. No one can play on a pitch that has had no water for forty five minutes. Eets too complicated.

Exactly and what about the history? No one has history like Liverpool football club. That’s got to start counting for something.

Indeed. If I were one of the 'football glitterati' like wot Gill is(!), instead of FFP I would be attempting to introduce a simple rule that if you have won the CL or the EC then you start each game one goal up, and if you are PL title winners you are awarded a point for each title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.