Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko sticking it to Liverpool for the second time would be a thing of beauty. Unlike us, Roma will play compact and will not come at Liverpool. They aren't half the team when they aren't given space. I can see Roma nicking a goal at Anfield and winning the 1st leg.

Dzeko sticking it to Liverpool for the second time would be a thing of beauty. Unlike us, Roma will play compact and will not come at Liverpool. They aren't half the team when they aren't given space. I can see Roma nicking a goal at Anfield and winning the 1st leg.

Agree, and certainly hope so anyway. I think our desire to play always, and always be on the front foot is perfect for Klopp to play against isn't it. As you say, Roma should be more pragmatic.

Has Salah improved Liverpool? Individually he's been great but..

17/18 - 71 points, 80 goals

16/17 - 76 points, 78 goals

They have 3 games left and need 2 wins to better their points total last season. They have scored more goals but they are less distributed through the team, only 6 players have scored more than 1 goal.

So really all Salah has done is take goals from the rest of the team rather than add them if that makes sense.

FORZA ROMA

HAHAHA brilliant, so so true! Makes me piss when pundits say this, oh real madrid will be shitting it , going against the best front 3 in world football. Comedy gold!

It just illustrates how fickle and stupid the " pundits " really are, and how little they think about what they are saying.

I hope Roma seriously embarrass the Dippers and then the gobshites who would have you believe all their hype and nonesense will look even more stupid .

If their " supporters " were not so fucking obnoxious, in other circumstances I might have hoped that they did well against Rome, but due to their behaviour before and after the games against us, I hope they get seriously twatted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.