Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same ref that fucked us over at Klanfield. Thats UEFA taking the piss out of us.
Yeah I remember seeing the reactions from the Liverpool fans on the tweet about the ref choice. The thing is if it was a directive sent from above that set the tone for his performance that day then the same could happen to Liverpool and now they've already praised him as a "good ref" before the game. Maybe UEFA wants to give Italian football a leg up(seems so with some of the proposals for FFP2.0) and maybe the coach smashing was seen as an embarrassment in terms of fan behaviour that they don't want risked in the final? Just as our booing of the anthem probably was seen as an embarrassment they didn't want too far into the latter stages before they told the ref to screw us over.

I know the ref wasn't Liverpool's fault and it's not like they can turn down incorrect decisions even if they wanted to but in that second half at Anfield they did use the ref liberally to stop any momentum City tried to build as they sat back and held out for a clean sheet. As I've said before that was in stark contrast to first half where he was letting everything go, all the niggly fouls they did from behind to win back the ball and keep that momentum going in that 20 min spell they had. I've even seen praise for him from Liverpool fans regarding that game for "Letting the game flow" does that not tell you everything you need to know? Did they even watch that second half? So the players deserve it(the same treatment ours got) and the fans making out they "battered" us fair and square deserve it in my book.

Last edited:
When Liverpool press Roma need to knock it long over the top for Dzeko and El Sharaway to run on to.
Liverpool can't defend against it for toast.

Yeah I remember seeing the reactions from the Liverpool fans on the tweet about the ref choice. The thing is if it was a directive sent from above that set the tone for his performance that day then the same could happen to Liverpool and now they've already praised him as a "good ref" before the game. Maybe UEFA wants to give Italian football a leg up(seems so with some of the proposals for FFP2.0) and maybe the coach smashing was seen as an embarrassment in terms of fan behaviour that they don't want risked in the final? Just as our booing of the anthem probably was seen as an embarrassment they didn't want too far into the latter stages before they told the ref to screw us over.

I know the ref wasn't Liverpool's fault and it's not like they can turn down incorrect decisions even if they wanted to but in that second half at Anfield they did use the ref liberally to stop any momentum City tried to build as they sat back and held out for a clean sheet. As I've said before that was in stark contrast to first half where he was letting everything go, all the niggly fouls they did from behind to win back the ball and keep that momentum going in that 20 min spell they had. I've even seen praise for him from Liverpool fans regarding that game for "Letting the game flow" does that not tell you everything you need to know? Did they even watch that second half? So the players deserve it(the same treatment ours got) and the fans making out they "battered" us fair and square deserve it in my book.
'This' all day long. Extremely good summary mate. Please Dzeko make them eat their own shit!

Praying we get the chance to sing the Edin Dzeko song next time we meet the dipper scum.

Salah has had a season that has exceeded his own expectations. The point for me is regardless of this ‘wonder season’ form, Liverpool and klipperty klopp have been totally reliant on him and still they have only managed to be currently in 3rd place in the league.

Will salah replicate this form next year ? I very much doubt that, he could still get around the 20 goal mark but then Klopp will need someone else to up their goal scoring form to add another 10 or more to the season.

Anyway, onto tonight. Lets see if Roma can nullify their attack and keep it tight in the away leg at klanfield. Lets see if the Roma coack gets missiled because that wont go down well in Italy with their ultra’s

I believe Roma have not conceeded a goal at their ground this year in the CL.

Forza Roma....c’mon Edin and Kolarov

I see they're planning on "welcoming" the team buses again tonight. It was only 3 weeks ago that Klopp was telling everyone he would personally never allow it to happen again. Now the club are actively facilitating it and Klopp is begging the dipping bastards to suppress their natural instinct to behave like utter fucking dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.