Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - he sucks. Of course he does.

But my point is as follows - he's potentially the best player in the planet.

So, either loan him to a PL side so that he cannot play against us - or trade him outside our league - or sit him on the bench.

There's no way in hell that I want to face a motivated Nasri playing against us - and we have all the means to prevent this.
============
Actually - best case - and I think this is about 1-in-100 to occur, is that Nasri makes peace with himself and decides to go all out to play for us. If Nasri does this - he would instantly become our best player.

This has to be a wind up. Or it's nasris mother. Yeah I'm off for his mother.

Yeah - he sucks. Of course he does.

But my point is as follows - he's potentially the best player in the planet.

So, either loan him to a PL side so that he cannot play against us - or trade him outside our league - or sit him on the bench.

There's no way in hell that I want to face a motivated Nasri playing against us - and we have all the means to prevent this.
============
Actually - best case - and I think this is about 1-in-100 to occur, is that Nasri makes peace with himself and decides to go all out to play for us. If Nasri does this - he would instantly become our best player.

This is a wind up right?

I agree that a motivated Nasri would be a great player for us... but our best player? No chance, not even close. Come on.

Did anyone mention that the Milner goal was scored off the mother of all lucky deflected crosses that resulted from a free kick that was taken while the ball was still rolling from a point 10 feet in front of where the foul occurred?

Sort them out in a way 6
Sort them out in a way 6 Europa Leagues won't?

Yes, I will explain why.

In the CL they will play the best team, players with slight injuries will play. They will also be playing better teams at a higher intensity and will affect league performances.
In the EL players with injuries will not travel, 3 or 4 will be rested for the league matches and the EL is not prioritised.
I thought the difference was obvious.

This is a motivated Nasri:

He's never quite been up to this form for us - but honestly, he's Balon D'oir material.

And the video above honestly is crap - can't find his best 2-week spell under Arsenal.

When motivated - he can take on defenders one-on-one and then score with ease; and he does this consistently - when motivated of course.

Once more - there was a 2-week span under Arsenal where Nasri for once played to his full potential - and in that time, no one - Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra, whoemever - no one - was as good as he was.

And this is precisely why there's no way in hell that we should risk signing Nasri to a PL club.

A loan to Pool would be perfect - can't play against us and might well take points from the true title challengers (Scum/Spurs).

He
And how long ago did Sam have this wonderful, two-week spell for Arsenal?

He signed for us in summer 2011; that's SIX years ago.

Nasri is now well past his best.

He
And how long ago did Sam have this wonderful, two-week spell for Arsenal?

He signed for us in summer 2011; that's SIX years ago.

Nasri is now well past his best.
True, but he did look very good in recent friendlies, but I agree, not for us now.

Did anyone mention that the Milner goal was scored off the mother of all lucky deflected crosses that resulted from a free kick that was taken while the ball was still rolling from a point 10 feet in front of where the foul occurred?
Well on German TV they did :-)
While I think Liverpool were lucky to get away with a win, the energy and early pressing they displayed made me worry slightly about City playing them. I fear we will make easy mistakes and grant them lots of chances. Same happened to Hoffenheim, and I actually thought they passed the ball quite well. Mane and Salah look quick and dangerous on the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.