Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, my heart goes out to the man injured last night and to his family. I would not wish that on anyone and the perpetrator of that attack should be punished. However, whilst I am not a lawyer and have no in-depth knowledge of such things, a charge of Attempted Murder seems a bit out of kilter to me. OK the guy is badly injured, but I assume that was as a result of his fall. I genuinely cannot see how whacking someone with a belt could be construed as Attempted Murder. Does anyone know how this works in practice?

The comments section under the Liverpool Echo articles on the trouble is interesting.

The van incident was hours before kick off. Who pays for all the police sent to alder hey and for all the court cases alder hey attend to continue there cover up.
Surely they should save money and let alfie go.

guy at a football match with a hammer should be the biggest concern, if you watch the footage this fella runs toward the Roma fans. He could be a fan of any team just in the town for an annual kick off it happens...

It's Liverpool -v- Man City next year imo.

It's surprising how many other teams fans are coming together in hatred of Liverpool.

It will be really interesting to see if general support will be with us next season, or if we are still the hated oil money team and everyone (Including bias shit pundits and media) supports Liverpool (With their history and candles) against us.

It's surprising how many other teams fans are coming together in hatred of Liverpool.

It will be really interesting to see if general support will be with us next season, or if we are still the hated oil money team and everyone (Including bias shit pundits and media) supports Liverpool (With their history and candles) against us.

Alyson rudd will have them marked as league champs.....i am more inclined to go with league chumps

Do you think ABLs are the new ABUs or will they be ABUOLs?

After the coach incident , a friend of mine who lives in Bootle (Evertonian), texted me to say , that Liverpool fans had been ringing the local radio phone in blaming Everton and Tranmere fans for the coach damage , apparently they did it to tarnish the good name of Liverpool fc .
So my moneys on the bloke with the hammer being either one of those , more than likely a Tranmere fan whos been watching "away days" and got carried away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.