Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was a ‘Pool fan with a hammer?

Scouser at work kept saying it was only Roma tool’d up???

Knew she was chatting shit as per.

I can't see my computer screen due to all the hands in the air, please tell them to ut them down.
(Did i type that correctly only I can't see)

It's just a shame that the scouse met police are that fucking stupid they didn't see it either. Too busy directing the masses to the coach party. Fuckin morons the lot of em

Firstly, my heart goes out to the man injured last night and to his family. I would not wish that on anyone and the perpetrator of that attack should be punished. However, whilst I am not a lawyer and have no in-depth knowledge of such things, a charge of Attempted Murder seems a bit out of kilter to me. OK the guy is badly injured, but I assume that was as a result of his fall. I genuinely cannot see how whacking someone with a belt could be construed as Attempted Murder. Does anyone know how this works in practice?
I'm not a lawyer either but I do know that attempted murder is a very difficult charge to make stick because it requires the prosecution to prove intent. You can beat someone into a coma but it can't always be proved that you intended to kill them unless there were prior threats to that effect or some other circumstances that may lead a jury to think that you intended to kill the victim. You are essentially trying to prove what the accused was thinking as well as what they physically carried out.
That is why a lot of these cases of extreme violence tend to end up as being prosecuted for GBH rather than attempted murder.

Liverpool as a club, and Liverpool fans, need to acknowledge that this isn't on and is dangerous. Unless or until that happens there is a risk that more people will be hurt attending football matches involving Liverpool. Their fans, more than anyone, should understand that losing your life as a consequence of going to a football match should NEVER happen.
Liverpool Football Club have issued a statement that "safety of fans is paramount to us"
Bloody hypocrites

Interestingly, every time I see them mention the fan with the hammer on BBC they only say that he "wasn't with the Roma fans". They don't seem to be able to bring themselves to say the words "there was a Liverpool fan walking around with a hammer". Wouldn't suit the narrative I suppose. Anyway, he was probably just an over boisterous young scamp showing passion (that you can't buy) for his club.
Huge elephant in the room, we all know him as Barbar the Scouser but we are not allowed to mention what the naughty grey mammoth has done in the past as it will result in all kinds of recriminations and denials and quite possibly court actions.

In the bus thread that was closed down we predicted that this behaviour will lead to a loss of life but we were accused of being hysterical. I really think it should be reopened to see what was said.

I’m sick of their excuses but worse are the merseyside police force. What the fck was their role last night, you can’t stop isolated incidents but you can ensure fans are separated. If you can’t stop knob heads climbing on your own van how can you claim to have control.

Offended by everything & never your fault.

Offended by everything & never your fault.
Sums up the vermin right to a tee.
They have a very blinkered and selective memory. They’re forever banging in about the 96, yet conveniently forget why we were all banned from Europe due to their violence in a certain stadium.
I really hope the Italian police and Roma Ultras get amongst them. They deserve to see the other side of it.

I really really hope that Roma give dippers coach the most fantastic welcome, .Seriously trash it. Bastards deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.